Thursday, June 5

Review spreee

Wazzap.
Gladly inform you that I am writing this post while lying in front of tv room in my house. Marvelous marvelous. Just some hours ago I came back from Rajawali Cinema; the only one movie theater in the town (which on its very roll since last year) and somehow I just want to write things here again. Recalling that my last time sharing such movie/music reviews are years ago.
Movies
Well these are last 10 movies I saw recently (latest one first and going older in order):
Edge of Tomorrow
Maleficent
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Briefgeheim
Godzilla
Borrower Arriety
The Amytiville Horror
The Spectacular Now
The Blind Side
Miracle in Cell No. 7
Wow just realized that I watched those 5 first movies in a movie theater (except that briefgeheim, on dutch embassy hahaha). I wont be able to tell y'all my thoughts about those 10 titles up there, this post will be a VERY long one and I swear you couldnt bear me. There are a lot of good reviews out there in other blog or website so I am just gonna babbling about how: 1.) Emily Blunt and Tom Cruise are so awesomely charming in Edge of Tomorrow. Cruise just like aging backwards since last time I saw him in Knight and Day (I wont count Oblivion bcs it somehow disappoint me) and Blunt is whoaaa, werk it gurl, she is in a very nice shape and very different from last role on Looper which ruin her image in my eyes, uhm, I cant forget that one particular scene where she 'call for help' by pushing that frog toy; 2.) Have not find who Sam Riley (Deaval) could resemblance on Maleficent. I was confused by the actor play Stefan character which really remind me of someone (I was thinking he really looked like Tennant pfft) but it turned out he is Shartlo Copley, crazy badass mechanic on all time fav The A-Team movie; 3.) Anyone have other X-Men installation movie, I need to recall so many things; 4.) I never thought this Godzilla could bring my tears out, well it maybe bcs a lot of burden and occasions happened that day, but hell yeah Godzilla is the hero! If only they change the alien shape/form, those couple of breeding alien just strange, even for me who said to be an alien-lover by a lot of people; 5.) Spectacular Now maybe just another coming of age movie but Sutter-Aimee story is not so usual with Miles and Shailene being utterly good delivered their acting. No wonder Shai cant bring herself at fighting scene between Tris and Peter on Divergent. On other side, Shai will meet her 'brother' Ansel on TFIOS ohyeah!

Music
Well this is not really thoughts about a song/an album, I will talk about this 'game' I have with Chita-Vatya-Luksi. On every week we post 3-5 songs on our dropbox folder based on a theme that been decided. We only played this routine for 2 weeks and so far so good hahaha (the list of songs can be seen on the side). I really love the fact that Chita post Lie to Me soundtrack there (how I miss dr.Cal Lightman and his sass-jerky attitude). Oh and anyway, I lately overdosed by EXO-M newest album. Ever since the issue about Kris broke out, it drive me to listen more to EXO-M songs instead. Overdose album only contain five songs but three of them always been on repeat on my phone music player: Overdose, Thunder, and Love Love Love.

Thats quite a rumble for what I watch and listen lately. How about my days? Well, still the same, you won't find it interesting anyway. Still unemployed (sorry but I just need to remind myself everytime I write here *sigh), sobbing over The Red Viper ending, and trying to livin' the life as always!

XOXO

0 comments:

 

the wise travesty Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger