Sunday, June 29

A day before Ramadlan the first

WELCOME TO THE HOLY RAMADLAN MONTH OF 1435 H

Entering the first week of Ramadlan, this time I got a full impression and vibe of this holy and sacred month; mostly bcs of our downtown located rented house. But if anything, I really got a sweet sour opening entrance for this year Ramadlan for yesterday was a long long journey that somehow possible to occur less than 24 hours. The journey in order went like these: first time job interview experience - first time get shout and harassed by angkot driver - first time get the sensation of Bogor traffic on saturday afternoon which coincidentally also a night before Ramadlan the 1st - finally: TFIOS movie with uri luksi - first time 1435 H tarawih on society mosque. Mixed feeling don't you think? I should be feeling physically exhausted by departing from Bogor at 6.09 AM to Jakarta and already driving beloved Skylar (or Sky for short, a Black Honda Vario) which stuck in Bogorian traffic jam at 02.00 PM and again face the rage of people at way back home at 6.00 PM. But then I didn't feel a thing maybe bcs my mental also get that same treatment from the start. The job interview with as an R&D staff was not too good, well you can label me as over value myself but really the company contract just didn't suit me at all (which is saddening, I already feel that job was my kind of interest). Being shouted by angkot driver also colored my day with following chronology:
Me (M) : (get down from angkot and paid Rp 9000,- for 3 people and directly walk away)
Angkot Driver (AD) : ...
M   : (keep walking and suddenly)
AD : WOY MONYET SIALAN LO BAYAR KURANG [HEY YOU DAMN PUNK ASS THIS IS NOT ENOUGH]
M   : hah?
AD : lo bertiga seorang goceng, limabelas ribu harusnya woy [three of you make it Rp 15.000,-]
M   : lah kita naik dari ruko ancol pak, kan emang tig.. [we get in from ruko ancol Sir, it should be thre...]
AD : bang*** (and carelessly drive away) [son of bi***]
God bless he just drove away so the drama is over. Not many people care though, it is indeed their daily events there; but for me it is like one climax of the day lol. The benefit from yesterday's Jakarta experience is.. I got a new acquaintance who told me a lot of her story and passion and uhm life-lesson as a same almamater graduate. But whatever, the highlight of my day is ansel elgort the fault in our stars! After passed through a lot (like A LOT, everyone in Bogor seem available in the road that afternoon) of traffic jam, Luksi and I finally managed to watch it. And man, even though I have not read the book (Luksi had), the movie simply charmed with that kind of vibe the perks of being wallflower give me. Have not read John Green writing, uh and avoid spoiler from Luksi, Chita, and Patia, became an advantage as I absorb into the movie very much and surprised at some point. Even that cumber-ukhti above agreed that this adaptation movie quite living their expectation. Not to mention Ansel and Shai were great there, oh and Nat too (wait him as main actor of another John Green novel, Paper Town). I am waiting Chita to lend me the original version of the book bcs Luksi said that translated one is weird hahah. [SPOILER] One of my favorite scene on the movie where I can relate so much with my other life changing movie is when Hazel kind of feeling angry to Gus and eventually said this quote, "You say you're not specual because the world doesn't know about you, but that's an insult to me. I know you," Oh Gus I can feel you very much with our dream to do something to the world and to be remembered by many people. In the end, what we have done maybe didn't fated to be remembered by many lives but still there must be someone or even more who feeling grateful by your existence. I know you people must be bored by this Gandhi X Remember Me quote but guess whaaaat it is indeed my life inspiration line: Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we've touched. I don't have to mention that I cried a bit here and there between scenes right? Yeah no need to. The ending of my day was closed by nice little discovery of a nearby mosque where I pray tarawih there. Ramadlan indeed a special month and the good thing is.. its just started.
So keep on living guys!

0 comments:

 

the wise travesty Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger